Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Jess I finally did it thanks to your help (NOT!!!). See I didn't need your smart little puny tiny brain after all, he he puny:) Well ppl today I have started my blog that I will prob forget about in a week but till then here we are! Ahhhh what a wonderful hot hot hot melting hot day it is today to start this blog, my buns are melting together! Don't be dirty ppl... I was talking about my hamburger buns;) He he:) Well, I will add more pics to come till then I hope to browse around and see what's new and I hope you will do the same:)

3 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

okay ummm...HELLO! who was the one who told you how to activate it? and who is the one who knows how to add the links?! ur goin down!

Felisha & Paul said...

I'm so happy you have a blog!!! You and Kyle are so cute! It has been so long since I have seen you! Remember that time you were my teller ha ha, that was cool!

Anonymous said...

lycie! how are you? i can't even remember the last time I saw you, sounds like you guys are doing great!